More ways than ever to get Pace information
Pace riders have a many options for staying informed about service changes,
programs, public hearings and more.
One great news source is our pre-recorded phone line, updated twice monthly,
to announce important updates and information.
The newsline is particularly helpful to those without regular access to a
computer or who have visual impairments that make it difficult to read notices
posted on-board vehicles.
Itís available 24 hours a day at (847) 228-2322, and covers up-dates to fixed
route service, ADA paratransit, the RideShare and vanpool programs, and other
Ways to get Pace information:
- Call the Newsline at (847) 228-2322
- Look on-board for notices and newsletters
- Listen on-board for audio announcements
- Sign up for Paceís weekly E-Newsletter by emailing a request to
- Sign up for email and text alerts by clicking on the envelope icon on
Pace website pages
- "Friend" Pace Suburban Bus
- Follow @pacesuburbanbus
- Subscribe to the Pace Suburban Bus
- Sign up for RSS feeds on Pace