Pace Supplier Portal
Beginning in early 2018, Pace will adopt an automated, online procurement process
using Oracle's iSupplier. This new system will establish Pace as a leader in government
procurement, providing our suppliers faster, easier access to our staff.
The rollout will introduce:
- Electronic bid submittal.
- Streamlined access and delivery of viewable purchase agreements and delivery
orders, bid results, and online messaging.
- Ability to create packing slips and monitor delivery.
- Viewable organization order and bid participation history.
- Supplier profile management (add or edit addresses, point of contact, email
and phone number, NIGP codes, and Disadvantage Business Enterprise classification).
- NIGP codes for suppliers and buyers to select applicable product/service
- Ability to automatically receive notifications of bids relevant to your organization's
offering of goods and services.
- Instant notifications regarding upcoming, on-going, or closed bids.
- Vendor performance reports (if applicable) of on-time product or service
delivery and completion.
Further developments will be announced as the transition moves forward.
As we near our launch date, please look out for email communications regarding
supplier registration, training, and other updates to this page.
While change can be an unpredictable experience, our goal is to keep you informed,
engaged and offer a streamlined bidding portal.