||Routes 623, 627, 631, 632, 633, 634, 635
Starts Monday, March 4, 2019
Pace will update public timetables for Routes 623, 627, 631, 632, 633, 634, and
635 to show the new Metra Milwaukee District–North Line schedule taking effect on
Pace will also make adjustments to five trips on three Shuttle Bugs:
- Route 632: The first eastbound trip, currently scheduled to leave Baxter
at 3:49 PM will leave 14 min. later at 4:03 PM. The second eastbound trip, currently
scheduled to leave Baxter at 4:19 PM, will no longer operate.
- Route 633: The second eastbound trip, currently scheduled to leave Walgreens
300 Wilmot at 4:33 PM, will start 15 min. later, at 4:48 PM. Also, the third
eastbound trip, currently scheduled to leave Walgreens 300 Wilmot at 4:52 PM,
will start 18 min. later, at 5:10 PM.
- Route 635: The fourth eastbound trip, currently scheduled to leave Walgreens
4000 Commercial at 4:51 PM, will start 3 min. later, at 4:54 PM.
No other Shuttle Bug trips are being adjusted at this time.
As of March 4, Pace Bus Tracker and trip planning apps may not reflect these
changes, but they will be updated as quickly as possible.
Pace timetables for these routes are available to preview below:
DD/KS 2/22/19 Remove 4/8/19
For More Information
- Call Pace Customer Services at (847) 364-PACE
- RTA Travel Information Center at 836-7000 (from any local area code)