Attention Pace Passengers!
East Roosevelt Road
||Routes 305, 307, 316 -
Service Changes --
Starts June 9 - 10, 2019
To improve operations and service reliability:
- Buses will no longer enter Forest Park Mall. Instead, they will operate on Roosevelt. Passengers wishing to access the Forest Park Mall may request a stop at any intersection along Roosevelt where it is safe to do so.
- Minor schedule adjustments will be made to most weekday, Saturday, and Sunday trip times.
To serve new destinations, reduce service duplication with other transit services, and to improve schedule reliability:
- Buses will no longer operate on 63rd between Harlem and Archer. Instead, the route will be extended to the Bridgeview Transit Center, located at the northwest corner of 71st/Harlem, and operate via Harlem between 63rd and 71st (Alternative service along 63rd between Harlem and Archer is available on CTA Routes 62H and 63W.)
- On weekdays, Saturdays, and Sundays, running times will be updated in order to improve on-time performance and all trip times will change.
Due to scheduling changes on other routes, minor schedule adjustments will be made to most weekday and Saturday southbound trip times.
Route 305 Preview
AE / Remove 6/24/19
For More Information
- Call Pace Customer Services at (847) 364-PACE
- RTA Travel Information Center at 836-7000 (from any local area code)