In conjunction with the new Pulse Milwaukee Line, Route 270 will continue to operate daily service to all regular stops and new Pulse stations. Route 270 will be adjusted as follows:
- On weekdays, buses will operate every 60 minutes from about 6am to 9:45pm between Jefferson Park Transit Center and Glenbrook Hospital.
- On Saturdays, buses will operate every 60 minutes from about 6am to 6pm between Jefferson Park Transit Center and Glenbrook Hospital and 6am to 9:30pm between Jefferson Park Transit Center and Golf Mill Shopping Center.
- On Sundays, buses will operate every 60 minutes from about 6:15am to 9:45pm between Jefferson Park Transit Center and Golf Mill Shopping Center.
- Route 270 will continue to serve areas north of Golf Mill including Crestwood Apartments and Glenbrook Hospital on weekdays and Saturdays.
- The B Trips on Route 270, which provide 6 morning and 7 afternoon trips during the week via Sanders, Willow, and Pfingsten, will be eliminated.
Bus stop locations for Route 270 are subject to change day-to-day as Pulse station construction continues. Please see the Bus Stop Policy page on PaceBus.com for the latest list of boarding locations.
Pulse Milwaukee Line service begins August 11 with daily service along Milwaukee between Golf Mill Shopping Center in Niles and Jefferson Park Transit Center in Chicago. Pulse offers:
- Fast, frequent, limited-stop service to Pulse stations
- Enhanced stations with passenger amenities including modern heated shelters, real-time signage and level boarding for faster service
- Connections to major destinations and links to other bus routes and transit services
- Bicycle and pedestrian connectivity and ADA accessibility
For more information about Pulse Milwaukee Line, visit PaceBus.com/Pulse.
Thank you for choosing Pace!
CT 6/28/19 Remove 9/30/19
For More Information
- Call Pace Customer Services at (847) 364-PACE
- RTA Travel Information Center at 836-7000 (from any local area code)