Route 330: Due to the discontinuation of Route 326 and to improve regional connectivity, Pace will make adjustments that take effect Sunday, August 11, 2019:
- All buses will serve Rosemont CTA Blue Line Station and destinations along Balmoral and River Road in Rosemont on the way to/from the O’Hare Kiss-N-Fly ATS Station.
- Routing between Mannheim/Balmoral and the Archer/Harlem CTA Terminal will not change.
- Weekday frequency will not change. However, weekend frequency will improve to roughly every 50 min., with 5 more weekend trips provided. All weekday, Saturday and Sunday trip times will change.
Route 331: Due to the discontinuation of Route 304 and to improve on-time performance, Pace will make adjustments that take effect Monday, August 12, 2019:
- On weekdays, a new route segment that operates hourly service between 1st/31st and the La Grange Amtrak/Metra Station will be added.
- On weekdays and Saturday, buses will no longer operate on Maple south of Grand, on Ogden, or on Prairie in Brookfield; instead, buses will use Grand and Brookfield to serve Brookfield Village Hall.
- Routing between 1st/31st and CTA Blue Line Cumberland Station will not change.
- Weekday frequency will be roughly 30–60 min., with 2 fewer trips provided. Additionally, weekday service south of 1st/31st will be reduced to hourly service. Saturday frequency will improve to roughly every 50 min., with 4 more trips provided. All weekday and Saturday trip times will change.
For More Information
- Call Pace Customer Services at (847) 364-PACE
- RTA Travel Information Center at 836-7000 (from any local area code)