Due to IDOT construction along Irving Park Rd. (Rt.19) between Oak Ridge Dr. and Fulton Dr. in Streamwood, the following Route 554 stops will be unavailable for boarding and alighting:
- EB and WB stops at Irving Park Rd. & Oak Ridge Dr.
- EB and WB stops at Irving Park Rd. & Colonial Ct.–Merry Oaks Rd.
- EB stop at Irving Park Rd. & Fulton Dr.
- WB stop at Irving Park Rd. & Brittany Dr.
These temporary closures will be in effect until construction ends, which is expected to be sometime in Summer 2020.
Passengers are advised to use alternate eastbound and westbound stops at Irving Park Rd./Bartlett Rd. and Irving Park Rd./Rt. 59–Sutton Rd. until the construction ends.
For More Information
- Call Pace Customer Services at (847) 364-PACE
- RTA Travel Information Center at 836-7000 (from any local area code)