Beginning Monday, September 16, 2019, Pace Route 507 will operate under a Posted Stops Only policy. Buses on this route will stop to pick up and drop off passengers only at bus stop signs with the Pace logo and route number.
This change is taking place for several reasons:
- improve operational efficiency
- provide better information for riders
- improve the route’s on-time performance
A handout listing all the designated bus stop locations for Route 507 will be available on buses, online at PaceBus.com, and by calling Pace Customer Relations at (847) 364-7223, option 3.
Please sign up for email and text alerts about Route 507 by visiting PaceBus.com.
For More Information
- Call Pace Customer Services at (847) 364-PACE
- RTA Travel Information Center at 836-7000 (from any local area code)