Beginning Monday, December 18, 2017, Pace Route 530 will operate under a Posted
Stops Only policy. Buses on this route will stop to pick up and drop off passengers
only at bus stop signs with the Pace logo and route number.
This change is taking place for several reasons:
- To improve passenger and motorist safety
- To provide better information for riders
- To improve the route’s on-time performance
A handout listing all the designated bus stop locations for Route 530 will be
available on board buses, online at PaceBus.com and by calling Pace Customer Relations
at (847) 364-7223, option 3.
Please sign up for e-mail and text alerts about Route 530 by visiting PaceBus.com.
Thank you for your continued support of Pace service.
AE 12/1/2017 Remove 12/29/2017
For More Information
- Call Pace Customer Services
at (847) 364-PACE
- RTA Travel Information Center at 836-7000 (from any local area code)