Beginning Sunday, November 18, 2018, Pace Routes 223 and 606 will operate under a Posted Stops Only policy. Buses on these routes will stop to pick up and drop off passengers only at bus stop signs with the Pace logo and route number.
This change is taking place for several reasons:
- improve operational efficiency
- provide better information for riders
- improve the route’s on-time performance
A handout listing all the designated bus stop locations for Routes 223 and 606 will be available on board buses, online at PaceBus.com and by calling Pace Customer Relations at (847) 364-7223, option 3.
Thank you for Riding Pace!
CT 10/26/18 Remove 12/1/18
For More Information
- Call Pace Customer Services at (847) 364-PACE
- RTA Travel Information Center at 836-7000 (from any local area code)